Forcing TLS encryption

I'm trying to get slapd to reject non-encrypted connections, but nowhere can I find how you configure it to *only* accept TLS traffic. I just confirmed that our server accepts unencrypted traffic (with ldapsearch and tcpdump). Normally, I would just close the non-SSL port with IP tables, but using the SSL port is deprecated, apparently, so I don't have that option.

So, with the cn=config SSL configuration commands, like this:

dn: cn=config
replace: olcTLSCertificateKeyFile
olcTLSCertificateKeyFile: /etc/ssl/bla.key
replace: olcTLSCertificateFile
olcTLSCertificateFile: /etc/ssl/bla.crt
replace: olcTLSCACertificateFile
olcTLSCACertificateFile: /etc/ssl/ca.pem

Is there a param for forcing TLS? I tried:

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcTLSCipherSuite
olcTLSCipherSuite: TLSv1+RSA:!NULL

but it doesn't work; the server doesn't start. Debug output:

TLS: could not set cipher list TLSv1+RSA:!NULL.
main: TLS init def ctx failed: -1
slapd destroy: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

Nor does "olcTLSCipherSuite: HIGH" work.

I looked in the openldap source code, but even there, I can't find how to do it.

Slapd: 2.4.21-0ubuntu5.7
Ubuntu: Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Wiebe Cazemier