Re: MSYS build and PCRE - Good news

I have answered you yesterday. PCRE build doesn't produce libraries
required by OpenLDAP configure script. OpenLDAP requires libregex.a or
libgnuregex.a but PCRE builds to libpcre.a libpcreposix.a and
libpcrecpp.a. If you successfully built OpenLDAP than you linked it to
another regex library, not PCRE.

I have solved the problem by adding LIBS=-lpcre to configure script.