Re: last login time

Thanks for the information.
As you said it seems from the openladp site I successfully downloaded and install it.
However not sure where it is getting installed as I still see following result.

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.23 (Aug  8 2012 16:29:21) $
	mockbuild@c6b10.bsys.dev.centos.org:/builddir/build/BUILD/openldap-2.4.23/openldap-2.4.23/build-servers/servers/slapd

It seems /etc/openldap dir is not getting updated.

-Jignesh