From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org <openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org>
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Sat Nov 03 07:56:51 2012
Subject: Modify schema add atributtes

Hi my friends im new with ldap and samba  i need to add some attributes i need a tool or some thing similar i need replicate this in a 20 more servers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.