Re: Index Add Failures

Ok, I have been running 2.4.32 for some time with no issues. Yesterday, 2 different servers (both part of a 4-way MMR) produced an "index add failure" and an "index delete failure". I went back over the bdb DB_CONFIG Settings (listed below) and everything looks nominal to me. Would it just make more sense to switch from bdb to mdb instead of troubleshooting these "random" errors too much? I also noticed that the number of "deadlocks" corresponds to the number of errors that were produced. Is there correlation there?

Thanks!

578 Â Â Last allocated locker ID
0x7fffffff   ÂCurrent maximum unused locker ID
9 Â Â Â Number of lock modes
3000 Â ÂMaximum number of locks possible
1500 Â ÂMaximum number of lockers possible
1500 Â ÂMaximum number of lock objects possible
1 Â Â Â Number of lock object partitions
15 Â Â ÂNumber of current locks
1029 Â ÂMaximum number of locks at any one time
17 Â Â ÂMaximum number of locks in any one bucket
0 Â Â Â Maximum number of locks stolen by for an empty partition
0 Â Â Â Maximum number of locks stolen for any one partition
123 Â Â Number of current lockers
224 Â Â Maximum number of lockers at any one time
15 Â Â ÂNumber of current lock objects
526 Â Â Maximum number of lock objects at any one time
5 Â Â Â Maximum number of lock objects in any one bucket
0 Â Â Â Maximum number of objects stolen by for an empty partition
0 Â Â Â Maximum number of objects stolen for any one partition
3581M Â Total number of locks requested (3581768929)
3581M Â Total number of locks released (3581768869)
0 Â Â Â Total number of locks upgraded
77 Â Â ÂTotal number of locks downgraded
7041 Â ÂLock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we waited
43 Â Â ÂLock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we did not wait
2 Â Â Â Number of deadlocks
0 Â Â Â Lock timeout value
0 Â Â Â Number of locks that have timed out
0 Â Â Â Transaction timeout value
0 Â Â Â Number of transactions that have timed out
1MB 392KB Â Â Â The size of the lock region
0 Â Â Â The number of partition locks that required waiting (0%)
0 Â Â Â The maximum number of times any partition lock was waited for (0%)
0 Â Â Â The number of object queue operations that required waiting (0%)
577 Â Â The number of locker allocations that required waiting (0%)
32148 Â The number of region locks that required waiting (0%)
5 Â Â Â Maximum hash bucket length