[Date Prev][Date Next]
Search response attribute/alias names
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Search response attribute/alias names
- From: Tele Fone <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:37:57 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=uLIGZeEcG75VOgB86grpSU2B+7DPhPdTf7/EF6m598Y=; b=g6dOQmpAFQuZpeUJ8WfMzsfIo5MDqkqziGFKpSHrMybjSelisymPQCiw83hEqyvioy fdFcStYeNpfndO3k1bj7Ijrk8WjuJjs+j4AfryPXU/ECCmAo1OhyZewk6E28Y41Lzhx7 9WVPqvqmobt4NTvy1gIe4eJ8Cyp4+41tr+0rSP8H4JCKjoS7+EHuvn7w2+ME4X8FXFre FdK6vI4mdTpfvc0Os3LC64Dq6+7+HJmLwxBMNslTUCQtxQn770JK9/dac0oymT6wRaEM 2Ki1chGklz5trcjiDcLwfWSMxh/r13nPaSdIz4UpHNe+riMqTw2l8gWAxNVJpqfhkRhl ftpA==
I've searched and think I know the answer, but...
This post from several years ago is exactly my issue: www.openldap.org/its/?findid=787
See this one too: www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200105/msg00160.html
I would like to know if anything has changed in 10+ years.
I'm in the middle of coverting from Critical Path LDAP to OpenLDAP 2.4.26. Critical Path returns the alias name (when requested in search) in search responses.
Has there been a magic configuration flag added to make the transition to openldap a bit easier?
I understand that openLDAP conforms to the LDAPv3 standard, but had to ask.