Re: RE24 testing call #1 (OpenLDAP 2.4.33)

On Oct 3, 2012, at 12:40 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If you know how to build OpenLDAP manually, and would like to participate in testing the next set of code for the 2.4.33 release, please do so.

Generally, get the code for RE24:

<http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/heads/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4;sf=tgz>

Configure & build.

Execute the test suite (via make test) after it is built.

I'm running the latest commits since a while in our staging environment. But only on the slave servers.
It's also using mdb as the backend.

No problems so far.
But the stage environment does also not have high volume traffic.

--
Marco