Re: Openldap Synchronization Issue

--On Friday, October 05, 2012 7:01 PM -0300 Victor Silva <vfbsilva@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello folks, I have an ldap base running in 2 machines in a master/slave
design. I've tried to do a db2ldiff but as I'm using virtual machines it
took a very long time and I aborted the process with crtl C.

Since them my bases no longer sync. I have the following erros logs:

[05/Oct/2012:17:44:22 -0300] - 389-Directory/ B2011.244.2040
starting up

I would suggest you contact the correct support list. You are using the 389 directory server from Red Hat. That is not OpenLDAP, which is what this list is for.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.