Re: Access denied consumer replication (OpenLDAP+Kerberos)

Hi Quanah. Thanks for your reply!

I was following this link to configure the provider/consumer:
http://www.rjsystems.nl/en/2100-d6-kerberos-openldap-consumer.php.

Under item "2. Kerberos client install", at the end, I was guided to
create a principal starting with ldap/dns02... But... I created 3
principals: host/dns02... ldap/dns02.. and ldaps/dns02...

And under item "8. Provider modifications" I was instruted to map
uid=ldap/... to ou=consumers

# 1.2.1.
add: olcAuthzRegexp
olcAuthzRegexp: uid=ldap/([^/\.]+).example.com,cn=example.com,cn=gssapi,cn=auth
  cn=$1,ou=consumers,dc=example,dc=com

I deleted the principals host/dns02... and ldaps/dns02... and the
replication started to work.

Thanks very mch!

Daniel

--