Proper manual for proxy-cache configuring via cn=config

Looks like '12.9.2.5. Example for slapd-config' section of
'Administrator's Guide' contains non-valid information.
First, it is impossible to initialize hdb database with no olcSuffix
attribute. Second, olcPcache attribute of oclOverlay object contains
'dbd' entry, which, I suppose, instructs slapd for using dbd back-end,
while in the section below database with hdb back-end are configured.

Anyway, I haven't managed to configure proxy-cache with any type of
back-ends, so I have question:  is any working example exist for
configuring the proxy-cache via cn=config? Any of configuration, I've
managed to google in the openldap's mailists, won't work for slapd
2.4.25.