Complete re-sync in MirrorMode

Dear List,
I set up two openldap servers in MirrorMode replication.
I addeed a user in Master2 and it synced in Master1 but without userPassword.
Digging into the problem I found a typo error in olcAccess for replicator user. I fixed the error and any new updates in Master2 get updated in Master1 including userPassword, but not syncing the previously replicated users.
I tried running slapd with parameter -c "rid=000" but without success.

Please help me to full sync Master1 without recreating db.

TIA
Santosh