Re: nslcd and Ubuntu 10.04

Adam Wolfe wrote:
Many thanks, Christopher.  I'm on nslcd 0.7.2 right now.  Definitely a place to start.  Very appreciated.

It's great that a solution was found, but that's off-topic for this list. nslcd has its own mailing list where you can obtain definitive answers. You should have asked there instead.

http://arthurdejong.org/nss-pam-ldapd/

Christopher Wood <christopher_wood@pobox.com> wrote:

http://lists.arthurdejong.org/nss-pam-ldapd-users/2011/msg00082.html

My fix was to "apt-get source nslcd" on a Debian Squeeze box, then use those files to build a new deb on Ubuntu and shove the result in my repository. Presto, working nslcd on Ubuntu 10.04.