From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Hachmer
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:47 AM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Problem with olcAccess

Hello list,

I simply trying to add an olcAccess entry to the config backend.

here the file contents:

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changeType: modify
add: olcAccess
olcAccess: to dn.subtree="ou=public,ou=addressbook,dc=example,dc=com"
by users write

What I've get after adding this to the backend is:

olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by self write by
dn="cn=a
  dmin,dc=example,dc=com" write by * none
olcAccess: {1}to dn.base="" by * read
olcAccess: {2}to * by self write by dn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com"
write by *
   read
olcAccess::
ezN9dG8gZG4uc3VidHJlZT0ib3U9cHVibGljLG91PWFkZHJlc3Nib29rLGRjPWtva2
  VsbmV0LGRjPWRlIiBieSAqIHdyaXRlIA==

What's going on here, what did I wrong, I didn't get it yet. Please help me.

Regards,
Tobias Hachmer