[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ShadowMax is not working
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ShadowMax is not working
- From: cbulist <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:45:06 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OUipazjKlnTsGNvebKBiHGeadF2r5XEISbY9RMBkA8Y=; b=MNlQNtoTxWWqnFsJKbzB7i2QZyY/nk+snlFZ5Hib4ux25QC/0h5lui8gh97XIio6hz AZGRHtuQgIfsvNpMWwYRb8VyO6i860RxVEtqMmhFSkW893WJbANDtWmhloDPYpLTfazz rFmLWY6IlwaGGyK6B58gE6RElcixmqgl8ggIP3jYZ2Y6z/Wpn0EVeKKk0rj9IZ+PhsrY 5l6fOIQlyJjXkNe5ffo9M6lIChwRoR+lpKmCZ4WidgrkWbNUhIqM3d4cKzog11Wwt8mP U4vLR90MHNkvG6D3LKvW2VA73yKO5u7b3hPvhsY5AZkDAxAdlHWAVytcDTU/8v3n3WsX cxcg==
- In-reply-to: <50522CC7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <50520D05.email@example.com> <50522CC7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20111108 Fedora/3.1.16-1.fc14 Thunderbird/3.1.16
I fixed the problem removing nss-pam-ldapd and reinstalling it. (CentOS 6.3)
Now I can change my password when I set shadowMax to a short period (15
The password is changed successfully but shadowLastChange not.
How my server is a test server I set the ACL to write everything in
order to avoid problem.
I know it would be a problem with pam_ldap.conf and nslcd.conf and It is
not the right list for that but I wrote email to pam_ldap list and I did
not get answer.
I really appreciate if somebody with shadowLastChange updated
successfully may share pam_ldap.conf and nslcd.conf with me.
Thanks in advance!
On 09/13/2012 01:58 PM, Cris Collins wrote:
Try looking at this article:
On 09/13/2012 12:42 PM, cbulist wrote:
I have set a user with ShadowMax to 15 in order to get a expiration
warning but it doesn't work and the client gets login. (I'm not using
I read some post and them reference to pam_ldap.conf on the client,
but I do not see any option about it.
My openldap server version is: 2.4.23-26
Any clue with this problem?