Message to Change Password

Hi all, I have a question to pose, I inherited a FDS or dirsrv installation, which works without problems, but I have a single detail that I would like to ask and see if they can guide me (tell them that my experience is not much in openldap)

When accounts are expiring starts giving a message like this: "Your password will expire LDAP in 2 days." the point is that the user changes the password but after that continues with the message, the password expiring after 2 days as indicated in message

the question is, what is the command or statement that I use to change the password without this happening again?

Best regards.

Cristian