Editing the olcAccess

I’ve configured olcAccess for my bdb database and I can’t able to modify that using ldapmodify.

I tried deleting that :

ldapmodify -x -h xxx.example.org  -D "cn=replicator,ou=admins,dc=example,dc=org" -w secret -f delete.ldif

No error

cat delete.ldif

changetype: modify

delete: olcAccess

olcAccess: {0}

olcAccess: {1}

ldapmodify -x -h xxx.example.org  -D "cn=replicator,ou=admins,dc=example,dc=org" -w secret –f add.ldif

No error

cat add.ldif

changetype: modify

add: olcAccess

olcAccess: to attrs=userPassword by self write by anonymous auth by dn.children="ou=admins,dc=example,dc=org" write  by * none

olcAccess: to * by self write by dn.children="ou=admins,dc=example,dc=org" write by * read

olcAccess: to * by self write by dn.children="ou=melbourne,dc=example,dc=org" write by * read

my ldapsearch -xLLL -b cn=config -D cn=admin,cn=config -W olcDatabase={1}bdb returns old olcaccess. New access are not getting reflected. Can anyone guide my how to add/edit olcaccess?

Can anyone please help me …