Re: MDB configuration admin guide

> Hi Experts,
> I have just started working on openldap and configured my openldap with MDB.
> I am not able to locate the MDB configuration and admin guide which talks
> about administration of openldap with mdb.
> I am not clear about the configuration or changes i need to do to change my
> release from BDB to MDB.
> Can anyone point me where i can find these document.

This is in the man page - please read "man slapd-mdb" as you would
with most Open Source
software :-)

Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See

Did you see our API news?