[Date Prev][Date Next]
ACL to replicate a single value of an attribute
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ACL to replicate a single value of an attribute
- From: Andrei BÄNARU <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:36:24 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120713 Thunderbird/14.0
Is it possible to create an ACL entry that will allow only the first
value of an attribute to be read ( an example would be nice ) ?
For example having userPassword with a first value using MD5 hashing and
a second value as plain text. We plan on replicating that object but we
don't want to include the plain text value of the attribute userPassword.
Using another attribute to store the user's password is out of the question.
We need to add plain text passwords for some users in a country that use
Active Directory ( AD password sync ).
CCNA Security, CCIP