Re: What will happen if there are two user with same uid in OpenLDAP server

Le 30/07/2012 16:52, Aaron Richton a écrit :
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, Qiang Xu wrote:

I don't know what ldap command could be used to find out the DN
schema, either. However, there is an open source tool called "LDAP Admin"

Typically, OpenLDAP has a subschemaSubentry of "cn=Subschema"; that
portion of the DIT contains this information.
It lists the available classes and types (the known schemas), which doesn't seems to be the issue here. If the question is 'how is my RDN formed', just querying the directory with ldapsearch should be enough.

--
BOFH excuse #363:

Out of cards on drive D: