Re: slapo-chain on syncrepl slave. I simply can't get it working. Help??

> Ive rebuilt OpenLDAP on provider to 2.4.31 but it's still happening. I've
> rebuilt twice - first with SASL, then without and it makes no difference
> either.
>
> This is driving me crazy bannanas now. Anything in my config that's wrong?
>
> What's the cause of "Strong(er) authentication required" error?
>
> If I do ldapmodify -x -D ".." -h "provider.hostname" -W -f "modfile.ldif"
> it works fine. It's only when slapo-chain handles the referrals.

Remove your dn{} line and see
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/appendix-ldap-result-codes.html#strongerAuthRequired
(8)

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API news?
http://www.surevoip.co.uk/news-events/surevoip-launches-innovative-api