Re: What will happen if there are two user with same uid in OpenLDAP server

> Do you use something like cn=My Name,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com with
uid in the entry or
uid=ghenry,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com ?

[Qian] Sorry, I am new to LDAP, can you please let me know how to
figure out which way I am using for DN format? By some ldap commands?

BTW, I installed and setup LDAP in a default way, so I guess the DN
format should be "uid=ghenry,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" because when
I login my machine with uid, it works, but if I login with common
name, it fails.