Re: Private E-Mail Address

Le 16/07/2012 13:55, chris_news@arcor.de a écrit :
Hi,

whereis the best place to store the private e-mail address of an
inetOrgPerson?

Is the order of the attribute's values fixed? So I could save the
business address as first value and the private as second? May the first
value be empty?
I remember having the same issue with external and internal telephone numbers in the past :) AFAIK, there is no ordering between values of a multivalued attribute, so you can't rely on such kind of trick.

Would an auxiliary class be better? Which one?
I'd suggest creating your own one, if you just need one additional attribute.

--
BOFH excuse #12:

dry joints on cable plug