Re: syncrepl and attribute order

On 18.07.2012 11:25, Nick Milas wrote:
On 17/7/2012 9:04 ÎÎ, Evgeniy Kosov wrote:

The issue I'm facing as stated above is regarding the syncrepl and
attribute order.

What version of Openldap are you using on provider and consumers?

Provider:
  openldap-server-2.4.23 on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE

Consumer:
  openldap-server-2.4.31 on FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE

What backends are you using? Which versions thereof?

It's back_hdb on the provider and back_perl on the consumer.
As for their versions, I'm not sure how do I check them. I thought backends inherit their versions from the openldap itself, don't they?
If not, how do I know version of a backend?

Evgeniy Kosov