Re: Uniqueness constraint over multiple attributes

On 07/04/2012 08:35 PM, Andrew Findlay wrote:
Ah - I think I understand now. The constraint that I suggested applies to both
mail and mailAliases attributes, so it effectively says they must be identical.
You could try something like this:

olcConstraintAttribute: mail set "this/mail & this/mailAliases" restrict="ldap:///dc=company,dc=be??sub?(objectClass=mail-user)"

That would require the mail attribute to have a value that is also found in the
mailAliases attribute, but should not prevent other values in mailAliases.

Andrew
Andrew,

Thanks for you help, but this doesn't seem to work.
What this does is that it prevents a single user to have duplicate mailAliases.

What I would like is to force unique values in the combined list of all mail and mailAliases attributes of all users.

Jan

Jan Beerden                                   jan.beerden@fks.be
fks bvba - Formal and Knowledge Systems       http://www.fks.be/
Schampbergstraat 32                           Tel:  ++32-(0)11-21 49 11
B-3511 Kuringen                               Fax:  ++32-(0)11-22 04 19