[Date Prev][Date Next]
consumer doesn't send search requests
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: consumer doesn't send search requests
- From: jimy <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:32:10 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120614 Thunderbird/13.0.1
migrating from slurpd I try to setup syncrepl.
I read the slapd.conf man page and
to get it up and running but I can't even get the consumer to send
search requests to the provider.
tcpdump shows that the consumer doesn't even start to talk with the
provider after startup and openldap -d 16384 doesn't give me a hint also.
Can someone here point me to the right direction how to proceed please?
My configs can be viewed here:
provider config: http://58c.om.sl.pt
consumer config: http://58c.oy.sl.pt
I also gathered the logging output from slapd -d -1 but this are two
~1.5MB files and too big to paste them in pastebin. I'll happily email
the files per request.