Increase size of id2entry.bdb in DB_CONFIG ?

Hello

My slapd server suddenly refuse to generate an LDIF file
though th slapcat command.

It is asking to increase the size of the id2entry.bdb database.

I restart slapd and it works fine again but I would like
to know what happened.

Is there any configurable parameter that I would be
able to write down into DB_CONFIG file to increase
the size of this database ? I haven't found any precise
documentation about this when googling about this.

Or is it totally anything else ?

see below the actual result of the db_stat command
applied to this base :

ldap# db_stat-4.6 -d id2entry.bdb
Wed Jul  4 09:23:56 2012    Local time
53162    Btree magic number
9    Btree version number
Little-endian    Byte order
    Flags
2    Minimum keys per-page
16384    Underlying database page size
4079    Overflow key/data size
3    Number of levels in the tree
18735    Number of unique keys in the tree
18735    Number of data items in the tree
4    Number of tree internal pages
28130    Number of bytes free in tree internal pages (57% ff)
1694    Number of tree leaf pages
3940820    Number of bytes free in tree leaf pages (85% ff)
0    Number of tree duplicate pages
0    Number of bytes free in tree duplicate pages (0% ff)
7    Number of tree overflow pages
67789    Number of bytes free in tree overflow pages (40% ff)
0    Number of empty pages
0    Number of pages on the free list

Thank you very much