[Date Prev][Date Next]
Increase size of id2entry.bdb in DB_CONFIG ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Increase size of id2entry.bdb in DB_CONFIG ?
- From: Frank Bonnet <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:28:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=esiee.fr; s=MAILOUT; t=1341386909; bh=c8vc5b3t+M0a8wbci6C/uJP7wkk/hwLWEbp8yn8Tqck=; h=Date:From:To:Subject; b=KDuEepYeT88gSoPgoM1varVJZyZ6fMPnmuc/ZGvxHpe+VEWtJckikOcVL5NkRrtG7 oFsoOVBErb72lDNuWU10mVKcXExi1ucDOTwUzpxqIcP/Y8wvohRe9nukr2aGrlhMga twItYu40smel/WSS+yDy3rn0OiHVLBvWuXg506+c=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120615 Thunderbird/13.0.1
My slapd server suddenly refuse to generate an LDIF file
though th slapcat command.
It is asking to increase the size of the id2entry.bdb database.
I restart slapd and it works fine again but I would like
to know what happened.
Is there any configurable parameter that I would be
able to write down into DB_CONFIG file to increase
the size of this database ? I haven't found any precise
documentation about this when googling about this.
Or is it totally anything else ?
see below the actual result of the db_stat command
applied to this base :
ldap# db_stat-4.6 -d id2entry.bdb
Wed Jul 4 09:23:56 2012 Local time
53162 Btree magic number
9 Btree version number
Little-endian Byte order
2 Minimum keys per-page
16384 Underlying database page size
4079 Overflow key/data size
3 Number of levels in the tree
18735 Number of unique keys in the tree
18735 Number of data items in the tree
4 Number of tree internal pages
28130 Number of bytes free in tree internal pages (57% ff)
1694 Number of tree leaf pages
3940820 Number of bytes free in tree leaf pages (85% ff)
0 Number of tree duplicate pages
0 Number of bytes free in tree duplicate pages (0% ff)
7 Number of tree overflow pages
67789 Number of bytes free in tree overflow pages (40% ff)
0 Number of empty pages
0 Number of pages on the free list
Thank you very much