Memberof overlay with posixGroup

I am trying to implement memberof overlay on Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS and OpenLDAP 2.4.21-0ubuntu5.7 over posixGroup, not groupOfNames. I created the following ldif:

root@venus:~# cat memberof.ldif
dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcModuleLoad
olcModuleLoad: memberof
add: olcModuleLoad
olcModuleLoad: refint

dn: olcOverlay={2}memberof,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcConfig
objectClass: olcMemberOf
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: top
olcOverlay: {2}memberof
olcMemberOfRefInt: TRUE
olcMemberOfGroupOC: posixGroup
olcMemberOfMemberAD: memberUid
olcMemberOfMemberOfAD: memberOf

dn: olcOverlay={3}refint,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcConfig
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcRefintConfig
objectClass: top
olcOverlay: {3}refint
olcRefintAttribute: memberof memberuid manager owner seeAlso roleOccupant

And got the error:

root@venus:~# ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,cn=config" -W -f memberof.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry "cn=module{0},cn=config"

adding new entry "olcOverlay={2}memberof,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config"
ldap_add: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: member attribute="memberUid" must either have DN ( or nameUID ( syntax

Is this a specific version problem, is it not doable or have I screwed something? Thanks for any help, please let me know if you need further information.

Marcio Merlone