Uniqueness constraint over multiple attributes

Hello,

Is there a way to have a unique constraint over multiple attributes? We have different attributes for the primary email address of a person, and for additional aliases, and we'd like to enforce global uniqueness in such a way that the primary email address for one person can not be used as an email alias for another person.

The slapo-unique manpage doesn't make this very clear.

Regards

--
Jan Beerden                                   jan.beerden@fks.be
fks bvba - Formal and Knowledge Systems       http://www.fks.be/