[Date Prev][Date Next]
How do tool verify certs with ldapi:// ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How do tool verify certs with ldapi:// ?
- From: Peter Marschall <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:55:45 +0200
- Organization: ADPM
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.7 (Linux/3.2.0-2-amd64; KDE/4.7.4; x86_64; ; )
how do the openldap tools technically verfify certificates with ldapi:// ?
With ldapi, you don't have a hostname or IP address, so how do the openldap
tools do it?
I tried to browse the code but got losat somewhere ion the way.
Any hints to the code or a short step-by-step explanation will help.
Background of this question: I want to implement the feature in perl-ldap.
Thanks in advance for your help