Re: question on syncprov

Hi Nick,

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear.  One of the main reasons for this upgrade, was to get off RHEL5, and move to RHEL6, the updated openldap packages being more of a side effect.

I'm hoping I just missed something in the configuration, and that 2.4.23-20.el6.x86_6 (which looks to be the latest in RedHat's repo), will work, rather than build 2.4.31 from source.  We use Puppet to manage as much as possible, and while we do have our own in house repo for custom packages, I'd want to have more of an idea that the distro provided rpms definitely won't work with replication before bothering to build one, though I can certainly test from ltb (though that thread mentions "excluding synrepl providers"?).

thanks