Re: Anonymous bind allowed when configured not to.

>From the debugs I did, it looks like jxplorer makes the connection,
but never sends a bind command. It goes straight to the search
command. So while anonymous bind is disabled, require bind was not on.
I set the require bind directive and now acts as necessary. Would it
be a wise change to implicitly include require bind when disallow
anon_bind is set?