Re: checking replica dbs for consistency

On 23/5/2012 4:39 ÎÎ, Charles T. Brooks wrote:

I   u s e   s l a p c a t   t o   d u m p   t h e   d a t a b a s e s   t o   L D I F   f i l e s ,   s o r t   t o   n o r m a l i z e   t h e   o r d e r i n g ,   a n d   d i f f   t o   c h e c k   f o r   d i f f e r e n c e s .

Thank you,

As I said, this actually would work only when replicating *the whole* DIT.

By the way, what happens with the operational attributes - are they (supposed to be) identical on both ends?

I am expecting any hints on comparing partial replicated data (based on consumer bind DN) !

Nick