From: mlstarling31@hotmail.com
To: brooksct@hbcs.org
Subject: RE: pwdPolicySubentry & replication user
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:05:03 -0400
CC: openldap-technical@openldap.org

I also have no issues if I run syncrepl with a provider and consumer. Only mirror mode. Perhaps I'll try downgrading openLDAP.

Thanks.

Mike

Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:54:25 -0400
From: brooksct@hbcs.org
To: mlstarling31@hotmail.com
CC: openldap-technical@openldap.org

I run that version without issues, but my infrastructure is still using good old reliable low-bandwidth slurpd, which is no longer supported.

I don’t think syncrepl is sufficiently reliable yet, although others disagree.

--Charlie