pwdPolicySubentry & replication user

Consider the following password policy entry to disable password expiration.

dn: cn=noexpire,ou=policies,dc=umlott,dc=lott
cn: noexpire
objectClass: pwdPolicy
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
sn: Password Policy
pwdAttribute: UserPassword
pwdMaxAge: 0
pwdLockout: FALSE

The following LDIF attaches this policy to the 3 users below:

dn: cn=ldapmgr,ou=Service,dc=umlott,dc=lott
changetype: modify
add: pwdPolicySubentry
pwdPolicySubentry: cn=noexpire,ou=policies,dc=umlott,dc=lott

dn: cn=bind,ou=Service,dc=umlott,dc=lott
changetype: modify
add: pwdPolicySubentry
pwdPolicySubentry: cn=noexpire,ou=policies,dc=umlott,dc=lott

dn: cn=replicator,ou=Service,dc=umlott,dc=lott
changetype: modify
add: pwdPolicySubentry
pwdPolicySubentry: cn=noexpire,ou=policies,dc=umlott,dc=lott

This all works well and good when setting up my first LDAP server, however when I setup another LDAP server in mirror mode to the first server the pwdPolicySubentry attribute doesn't carry over to the the second node and I start to see this in the slapd logs:

ppolicy_bind: Setting warning for password expiry for cn=replicator,ou=service,dc=umlott,dc=lott = 0 seconds

What's interesting is that the other two accounts that have the noexpire policy attached carry over the pwdPolicySubentry attribute just fine to the second node.

Mike