[Date Prev][Date Next]
Cached user info?
- To: openldap-technical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Cached user info?
- From: Braden McDaniel <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 00:20:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=endoframe.com; h= message-id:subject:from:to:date:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; s=endoframe.com; bh=qqL CsRY8w6pJy+zl3pS7Jv3sYDY=; b=E3sW/huGSkkpqJiqnJ/uC3b/dR8WO+yUC0w 345UNdIGZ7/1utN67IzlQvEtesTgzGr/0nW5A2ecJkUtOxHNOukCllXfYMC5b9kn M8haPfRV0gq32wJnooJncPkebHHnsgtFgYTOO7NByMvUcXdpY+puI7IqTBksoOGc x0dxHTjg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=endoframe.com; h=message-id :subject:from:to:date:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; q=dns; s=endoframe.com; b=aT70zr6sKe+3Ew7UQvKPJGDT x62z7xdLak6LkFAUp8YDUJ+zYb76p4y2xok/qpx07RQj6IF+2Ury/NDyzKi/rDC3 T1s3PODH1eUFUxE+OrT0dp+cu++OpuB13K2Rhpb0uZigWcdTw35Sv3qPJIX4JR/u i5gU1XhOu3spAN03zXs=
I found it necessary to change the GID of a POSIX group defined in LDAP.
But when I log in with a user that is a member of this group, I find
that the user's group membership still reflects the old GID.
At this point, I've tried removing the user from the group, and adding
it back--it still comes up with the old GID when logged in (or,
specifically, typing "groups" at the command prompt lists a group
associated with the old GID), even though I can't see *anything*
referencing the old GID in the LDAP database.
I am stumped. Anyone have ideas about what might be going on here?
Braden McDaniel <firstname.lastname@example.org>