Tightening up ppolicy

We are using ppolicy to manage the password policy on our LDAP server. It at least checks the minimum length and the minimum amount of time needed before a person can change their password again, but is there a way to get it to check for  upper case, lower case, numbers, etc? We need to force our users to make complex passwords.

Sara Kline

System Administrator

Transaction Network Services, Inc

4501 Intelco Loop, Lacey WA 98503

Wk: (360) 493-6736

Cell: (360) 280-2495

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.