How to query ldap root DNs ?

I have written a java tool which configures ldap servers for master master replication and proxy push.

I need to query the root DNs for config and bdb databases so that I can use it in the tool but I am not sure how to query it ?

I want to query the dn from the file olcDatabase={2}bdb.ldif but I don’t know how?

dn: olcDatabase={2}bdb

objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig

objectClass: olcBdbConfig

olcDatabase: {2}bdb

olcSuffix: dc=my-domain,dc=com

olcAddContentAcl: FALSE

olcLastMod: TRUE

olcMaxDerefDepth: 15

olcReadOnly: FALSE

olcRootDN: cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com

olcSyncUseSubentry: FALSE

I tried using the following command line search query but it doesn’t return any results:

ldapsearch -x -b "" -s base "objectClass=olcBdbConfig" -H ldap://myserver-1:389 -D "cn=config" -w 'secret'

any help is highly appreciated.