Re: Replication and user password change

--On Friday, April 06, 2012 3:57 PM +0200 Jacques Foucry <jacques.foucry@novasparks.com> wrote:

On 04/04/2012 05:59 PM, anax wrote:

updateref               ldap://ldapmaster.symas.com

Well after reading the docs, I made some test on a VM.

My goal is to allow users to change there password.

I have a working replication VM. On this VM I can login with my LDAP
password (PAM on this VM is client of the replica).

When I try to change the password, using the passwd cmd this error occurs:

I suggest you look at slapo-chain.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc