Re: Partial replication, remove branch

On 03/20/2012 10:54 AM, jehan procaccia wrote:

I would like to replicate only some OUs under the baseDN ; ou=people and
ou=group,ou=system, but not the remaining of OUs below ou=system =>
ou=Hosts , ou=Networks, ou=Protocol.
How can I remove those branches to replicate ?
my actual syncrepl config that replicate all the subtree branches:
syncrepl rid=001
provider=ldaps://master.domain.fr
type=refreshAndPersist
searchbase="dc=int-evry,dc=fr"
filter="(objectClass=*)"
attrs="*"
scope=sub
schemachecking=on
bindmethod=simple
retry="60 10 300 +"
binddn="cn=replic,ou=System,dc=int-evry,dc=fr"
credentials="secret"
updateref ldaps://master.domain.fr:636

Define the ACL for binddn="cn=replic,ou=System,dc=int-evry,dc=fr" such that it cannot access the ou's you don't want to sync.

suomi