How to Modify OpenLDAP Entry for Replication

OpenLDAP newbie here, hopefully this is the right list to send this sort
of thing to. I have successfully set up two OpenLDAP servers one as the
master and the other replicating the masters database using the
instructions in the ubuntu documentation, here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/11.10/serverguide/C/openldap-server.html#openldap-s
erver-replication

What I'd like to do now is change the admin password on the master, but
that will break the replication. How can I change the consumer
configuration (further down the page linked above) to update it with the
new password? I'm sure that using ldapmodify is probably what I want, I
just don't know enough to do it correctly.