fw: multimaster

Hello,

Are the tests in test050 (multimaster concurrency) for release 2.4.30, still likely or expected to fail on solaris 10 with bdb 4.8.30 ?

We dont use multimaster, but at one point in recent history the tests in test050 (multimaster concurrency) were expected to fail.

I'll log an ITS if it is now unexpected for this test to fail..

Cheers
Brett

Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
29490 Segmentation Fault - core dumped
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
ldapsearch failed (255)!
./scripts/test050-syncrepl-multimaster: kill: no such process
(exit 255)
*** Error code 255
The following command caused the error:
./run -b hdb all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `hdb-yes'
Current working directory /home/govops/build/openldap/openldap-2.4.30/tests
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make hdb
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test'
Current working directory /home/govops/build/openldap/openldap-2.4.30/tests
gmake: *** [test] Error 1

--
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Albert Einstein