[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re:daemon: bind(6) failed errno=98 (Address,already in use)
- To: stefano <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re:daemon: bind(6) failed errno=98 (Address,already in use)
- From: huwenfeng_maillist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:08:01 +0800 (CST)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=163.com; s=s110527; h=Received:Date:From:To:Cc:Message-ID:In-Reply-To: References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bh=uF73DZb9kOFCQum hPg1zGNikVzwPlqkydqNwAgbr/4g=; b=o0MoVEOR+8e/L3p7EGCJ0KJSFJcUeJl o+1H+DPAaLwbrei/fVDxlH4d0gqP3IM1r9mOpHp5p6eWWty117/z4mWlqPNbEoi4 n+dXEbx8QH4bk2cuOMcnn476X/K7m/A8LZekomKsELPMOPbMudy4cXavwE72+EZM wKYHqDs0emF4=
- In-reply-to: <4F44AE9A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F44AE9A.email@example.com>
i think you should enter the passwd you setup in slapd.conf
and if you want to change your Admin passwd, you should use the command
`slappasswd` instead of `ldappasswd`. read `man` for details.
At 2012-02-22 17:00:10,stefano <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
i don't understand a little problem with mi ldap server
I installed and configuring my ldap server. after configuring
slapd.conf, restarting the server was ok.
then i prepared the client with ldap.conf
# LDAP Defaults
# See ldap.conf(5) for details
# This file should be world readable but not world writable.
and tryed to test the server:
ldapsearch -x -W -D 'cn=Administrator,dc=amahoro,dc=bi' -b "" -s
and it asks me
Enter LDAP Password.
i wrote the password asked me during the ldap installation without
i tried to change it with
it asked me the password, i wrote the same password but the answer
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in
i tryied to comment everything in ldap.conf and restart the ldap
server but is failed.
checking in syslog the error is
daemon: bind(6) failed errno=98 (Address,already in use)
do you have any idea about the resolution of this problem?