Re: Howto implement RBAC with OU's and posixGroups

Hi Milan,

I know RedHat's IPA server can do this, but that based on 389 Directory Server. Also, have a look here: http://www.mail-archive.com/sssd-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org/msg06902.html

This guy succeeded, but with a combi of posixGroup and groupOfMembers. I'll try to see if I get you suggestion working, although I don't like to change the default schema too much.

Ideally nss_ldap should give us more options in this regard.

Greetz,

Fred