[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SASL authentication
- From: Rakesh Aggarwal <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:31:02 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=t1I5jGYDMYFOStqbOHbp6RYR37YFh4c2G8oT/ruHYL8=; b=HSV/FJbkJRVq9qZWM8C7Tdq1ZEvI+Ovz5K8jMKKBtaLlX9OPYHjHoD4+g1pTMADWet bTlf1uUNkFe2frmTE9f5E1zc7oeyFyJ1Ypbk+eLbLABt4wfTM7ZaSqCv2jO51E7CzDNq Zd7thARaUjbyUCsZB3rnXSfmhwhKlGt9gKJNY=
Hi! I am using OpenLDAP 2.4.26 and trying DIGEST-MD5 authentication using "ldapwhoami". I get the error "SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database". While specifying the user with -U option, bind DN was showing empty in the server's trace. I have tried specifying complete DN with -D option but the result is the same error.
User were added using sasldblistusers2 command. sasldblistusers shows the users though it has appended the hostname where I issued the add command from.
What am I missing? Can someone point me to working instructions as the documentation for configuring SASL with openLdap seems really sparse?