[Date Prev][Date Next]
Controlled LDAP Proxy/Relay
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Controlled LDAP Proxy/Relay
- From: <W.Siebert@t-systems.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:58:09 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE
- Content-language: de-DE
- Thread-index: AczmSCl9ygQ/vhhmQROFHKv13UVkTg==
- Thread-topic: Controlled LDAP Proxy/Relay
I'v implemented a OpenLDAP Metadirectory that proxying 2 Microsft AD targets.
One target is customers AD, the second our AD for management purposes.
Problem: slapd-meta tries to authenticate the user first by one target and if this user there not exist will be the second target connected.
Means: in both directories Intrusion Detection register a lot of unsuccessfully authentication.
Is it possible to implement the controlled proxy with OpenLDAP ?