Re: ldapmodify is crashing the slapd process

Le mardi 07 fÃvrier 2012 Ã 16:09 -0500, Daniel Savard a Ãcrit :
> add: olcTLSCipherSuite
> olcTLSCipherSuite: AES256

Seems the cipher list is the offending value which cause the crash. I
did start the slapd process with the debug flag and got the following
message (I did try with HIGH instead of AES256 with same result below):

oc_check_allowed type "modifyTimestamp"
TLS: could not set cipher list HIGH.
*** glibc detected *** /usr/lib/openldap/slapd: double free or
corruption (!prev): 0x08269cd8 ***
======= Memory map: =======

Accordingly to the documentation, HIGH is an acceptable value.

How should I proceed to implement TLS? The documentation is still
referring to the old slapd.conf file.

Daniel Savard