Re: cn=Connection 0,cn=Connections,cn=Monitor?!?

--On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:43 PM +0100 Michael StrÃder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

If it is showing up twice for search results, then that
would be a bug, but I can't quite tell what exactly it is you're

Yes, returning two entries with the same DN violates the data model.
That's the issue. Or maybe Connection 0 should never appear at all?

But before writing an ITS I'd like to narrow down things to be able to
reproduce the issue in a minimal test configuration.

Howard's recollection is they are syncrepl connections (which all non-syncrepl connections start at 1000 on the consumer). So I'd assume these systems are configured as syncrepl consumers. Definitely file an ITS on the result for connection0 showing twice.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.