Re: DEL don't get synced

--On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:58 PM +0200 Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:

On 31/1/2012 6:35 ÎÎ, Marc Patermann wrote:

an additional fix will be in 2.4.29

Is there an anticipated (even approximate) release date for 2.4.29?

We never announce release dates. However, if you were subscribed to the openldap-devel list, you would see that I have been making repeated calls for testing on the RE24 branch in preparation for a 2.4.29 release. Unfortunately, very few people have responded that they've tested it. If you'd like to test it, that would certainly help make its release be more towards the near future than the far future.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.