Re: Global modifications

Hi,

 I think the simplest and reliable way is to :
  • stop service
  • full slapcat
  • modify ldif with your favourite editor
  • backup DB_CONFIG file
  • delete ldap directory
  • slapadd new ldif
  • restore DB_CONFIG file
  • set owner and group to ldap directory
  • restart service

Llg

Le 31/01/2012 14:42, Nick Milas a ÃcritÂ:
Hello,

Is there a way to apply changes to all entries using ldapmodify or a similar tool?

I would like to add automatically to all our entries with a "mail" attribute, a new acceptedEmail attribute with the same values as the existing mail attribute.

The acceptedEmail attribute would be defined in a custom schema, under a new custom auxiliary objectClass: orgFunctionalData.

What would be the simplest way to do it?

Thanks in advance,
Nick