Re: How to enable monitoring in OpenLdap with cn=config Backend

Am Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:37:40 +0100
schrieb Axel Birndt <towerlexa@gmx.de>:

> Hi Dieter,

> > No, this is not the intended option!
> > Just run slapd -VVV without any further options in an terminal.
> >
> > /usr/lib/openldap>  ./slapd -VVV
> > @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.26 $
> > 	opensuse-buildservice@opensuse.org
> >
> > Included static overlays:
> >      ppolicy
> >      syncprov
> > Included static backends:
> >      config
> >      ldif
> >      monitor
> >      bdb
> >      hdb
> >      ldap
> >      relay
> >

> abirndt@ubuntunb:/usr/sbin$ sudo ./slapd -VVV
> @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.21 (Nov 14 2011 20:35:32) $
> 	buildd@vernadsky:/build/buildd/openldap-2.4.21/debian/build/servers/slapd
>
> i'am confused, while the output is so different to this one provided
> from you...

If the above is the only output of the command, than there are no
staticly build in databases and overlays, but only loadable modules
which have to be loaded explicitly.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung